If your desk is anything like mine (see above) i.e. alive with cables, documents, pens and computers, the last thing you need is your brand new iPad causing more clutter. With the Maclove Titan iPad Stand you can rise above the mess as well as have your iPad sitting at a more viewable and accessible angle. iWorldAustralia sent me one to review a couple of weeks ago and I must say it is a welcome addition to my ever gadget-growing desktop.


I like the sturdy build of the Maclove Titan iPad stand. It’s actually made out of aluminum so you can be sure that your iPad will be secure on such a solid base. It also comes with rubberized corner holders which give it extra grip.  Also makes sense that the stand is rotatable so you can view your iPad vertically or horizontally. Whichever way you choose to maneuver it, the Maclove Titan iPad Stand keeps your iPad looking very chic with its minimalist styling.
Now that I have one at my work office, I want a matching Maclove Titan iPad Stand for home too! :)


  • Dont forget to share this post ^_^



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails